Thursday, July 16, 2009

end of project ....

My contributions to do the group

I helped the group to think of the double entries of the transactions that occur and key in into the system the relevant data.
I am also involved with the discussion on how to set up the AR and also AP system. I helped them mostly in the areas of the practical part.

Soft skills that I picked up
· Teamwork
· Communication skills

Through this project I learnt about teamwork. I realised that not only one person can do the job. Everyone has to play a part by contributing to the project to make it a successful one. We had a few disagreements but the spirit of teamwork never hinders us from completing the project.
This project has allow me to improve on my communication skills. I am able to communicate effectively with my peers as I am not afraid anymore to voice out my opinion to my group mates . As we know that everyone have different characteristics, we cannot expect them to be what we want them to be like. This happens in a group. We just have to treat everyone fairly and also encourage our group mates to voice out their opinion without fear so as to engage them in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment